Friday, September 22, 2006

Moving in

My room...

...is already messy haha

060913, Wednesday

After having stayed at my aunt's place for the last couple of days I moved in to my dormitory in Tokyo today. The room is rather small (12 square meters) but it pretty much has everything you need for your daily life. The room came with a bed, a desk, a chair, a closet, a shelf, a refrigerator and an air conditioner. I share toilet and showers with the other residents living on my floor. It is about a ten minutes' walk to school from my dorm so it is perfect! I would rather live in a small room that is not too far situated from school than to live in a huge apartment and have to commute 1-2 hours a day. It is an international dorm so the residents all come from different countries from around the world :)