Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Last day of school

Enjoying lunch together

A big buffet

Sushi!!

070126, Friday

Today was the last day of school for this semester. I can't believe it!! Where did all the time go??
During the last week, which was very tough, we had big final exams almost everyday. So a lot of people, me included, have been craming these last days and now it is all over. It is a very strange feeling. However, I celebrated with one of my classes with having lunch together in the classroom. The pizza was great. I have not had that in a very long time. Almost everyone from this class will continue for one more semester but for a lot of people this was their second semester and they will return to their home countries shortly. Therefore, in the evening, there was a farewell party for those students. Even though my friends and I are not returning home yet we went to this party. There was a huge buffet with great food. After everyone had eaten, all the students who are going home gave a speach. On the stage they were divided into their countries while giving the speach. It was very easy to see that all of them had had a great year at Waseda. Hearing them give their speach I realized that shortly it will be time for my friends and I to do the same thing....and that felt sad because I don't want to leave. I know there is one whole semester left but still, time will go so fast. After this party my friends and I went to sing karaoke. For me it was the second day in a row haha. After singing for about five hours today as well, we felt content and went home.