Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kenpou tournament: Ajisai

Kenpou tournament in a temple :)

070610, Sunday

There was a kenpou tournament in a temple today. In this competition you only have one chance, if you win you move up, if you lose then you are out! My opponent was a 2 dan fighter and unfortunately I lost. She managed to score 2 points rather easy which meant that I was out :( We were only 7 women today, and 5 from Waseda. A Waseda fighter came in both 1st and 2nd place :) Since we were so few women today everyone who competed got a small prize however I felt really stupid about accepting a prize when losing so poorly :( Of course I felt really disappointed but cheering for the other Waseda people made me a bit more happy. A male Waseda fighter managed to come in 3rd place so that was great :) There were a lot more male competitors so he really made an achievement.