Friday, September 22, 2006

Placement test

060915, Friday

Considering the fact that there are probably more than 100 students attending this program we had to take a test to divide us into different groups after our japanese language ability. I have to admit that it was one of the most difficult tests I have ever taken in my life, actually it probably was THE most difficult test I have ever taken! The last task on the test was actually to write an essay in Japanese and we had less than half an hour to do it. That really came as a shock to me. I have only studied Japanese for a short period and it was quite some time ago so my Japanese knowledge was not really up to date for the time being. After the test I talked with my friends and we all agreed that the test had been far too difficult. We all felt a bit blue that afternoon. But anyway, I did my best and that is what counts.