Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Disneyland

Entering the magical place
A lot of nationalities gathered; Switzerland, USA, Sweden, Thailand, Egypt and Taiwan

Cute head wear

Before seeing a 3D movie

Even the hamburger has the shape of Mickey Mouse :)

070130, Tuesday

I went to Disneyland, in Maihama, with six friends. I have been here once before, but I was 1 year old then so I don't really remember anything :) Disneyland is a nice, cute and magical place. The theme park doesn't hold any thrilling attractions, since it is made for children, but you can still have a nice time here as an adult. From about 1030-20 we enjoyed a lot of attractions, for instance Winnie the Pooh's Honey Hunt and Astro Blasters (Buzz Lightyear). We also went to a ghost house and later on saw a 3D movie. We all had a great time! Before going home we had dinner together at our favorite kaitenzushi place in Takadanobaba! What can I say? I will never, ever get tired of sushi!! :)