Friday, September 22, 2006

Getting the results from the placement test

060920, Wednesday

This morning everyone went to school with a bit anxiety. Why?, you might wonder. Well, the answer is as simple as today was the day we were going to find out how we did on the placement test we had a couple of days ago. I arrived at school and received a piece of paper to which I did not pay much attention. I found a seat, put the paper on the desk and waited anxiously for the teacher to tell us the results. My friend who was sitting next to me then looked at my sheet and said: "Congratulations to your result". I suddenly looked at the paper which apparently contained the precious information I wanted and there it was, my result. I cannot believe I had the information all along haha. I am happy to say that it went better than I ever could have imagined :)