Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ghibli Museum

Ghibli Museum

I am so tiny!!
(The robot is from the animation "Castle in the Sky")

Spicy Thai food

070131, Wednesday

Today my friends and I went to the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka. The museum holds work of Japanese anime. Since my friends love anime they were all very excited about going here. However, I have barely no interest at all in anime but still decided to go to see what the museum is about. For my friends it was as though they transformed into little children inside a candy shop :) They know all the characters so they had a good time. After going around in the museum we saw a 16 min long anime. It was actually a pretty cute story but still, I can't say that I am swept away by the whole anime culture. Afterwards we went to enjoy Thai food at a restaurant in Takadanobaba. It was very spicy and good :)