Saturday, July 21, 2007

Graduation

We had pizza, snacks and ice cream for lunch

Singing karaoke

A lot of people gathered at the farewell party held at Ookuma Garden

070720, Friday

This week was the last week for the term, for me also meaning the last week as a student at Waseda :( Having had final exams on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I was looking forward to today to have the tests over. But in the same time, this meant me not being able to go back to Waseda as well, which is sad. My morning class enjoyed pizza, snacks and ice cream for lunch. After having my last grammar lesson in the afternoon I went to sing karaoke with my friends. We had not been doing this for a while so we really had a great time :) After singing for about 3 hours we went to the farewell party held at Ookuma Garden. Half a year ago we went to the farewell party as well, but then to say goodbye to our friends, but this time we were the ones being said goodbye to :( Somehow it just felt surreal. I cannot believe that it is over!! :( In a way it feels as though we are just having a summer break and will study again next semester as well....but that is not going to happen, unfortunately. After the 2 hour party we decided to continue partying on our own. Some of us continued to an izakaya. Though having eaten at the previous party we still ordered in small dishes of various tasty food along with some drinks :) Even though sad, today was nevertheless a very fun day which I am thankful for being able to have spent with such nice people :)