Friday, September 22, 2006

Shibuya


060921, Thursday

My friends and I went to Shibuya to get something to eat. As always the food was great. This time I had maguro sashimi. Nice :)

On our way to finding a famous building in Shibuya a nice thing happened which I would like to share with you. We went out from the station and asked a man for the direction since we did not know where this building is. He replied that we should go to the opposite gate exit and then the buildning will be to the right. After about 10 minutes of walking suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around I saw the man I had asked for directions a couple of minutes ago. He said that he was sorry that he had misinformed us, that the buildning is on our left and not our right like he had said before. We all thanked him very much. Clearly after having given us the wrong information by mistake he realized it and then came running after us to give us the right info. I have only experienced this kind of gentle and considerate behaviour in Japan. It really made our day!!