Friday, March 09, 2007

6 months in Japan & sushi in Ginza

Ginza...

...by night

Superb...

...sushi...

...!!!

Feeling very content :)

070309, Friday

Two friends took me to Ginza where we went to a sushi tabehoudai. Last time we saw eachother was in November so it was very nice seeing them again :) The restaurant they recommended was a hit, the sushi was indeed very good! It was very fresh and during about 2 hours we ate as much as we possibly could hehe. Since it was a tabehoudai it enabled me to try different types that I do not usually order. The tai and toro were very tasty :) After this we walked around a bit, digestion mode hehe, before we had a cup of macha tea at a cafe. It was also very good. We had a great evening and I hope to see them soon again :)

Reflection: Today I have lived 6 months in Japan!!! It is truly unbelievable. Time really flies by :( During my journey so far there are a couple of highlights. For instance:

1) Seeing my relatives including attending one of my cousin's marriage
2) Going to school and meeting people from all over the world
3) Getting into the kenpou club and enjoying all the fun that comes along with the workout and tournaments
4) The baseball game between Waseda and Keio
5) Shorter trips to places like Kamakura, Nikko and Enoshima
6) Travelling to Okinawa, Hokkaido and Taipei