Thursday, September 28, 2006

Calligraphy & Yukata

To master the art of calligraphy you need to concentrate

Me dressed in a yukata

060926, Tuesday

Today the ICC (International Community Center), close to Waseda University, arranged activites like "Write your name in calligraphy" and "Try on a yukata". It was really fun! Calligraphy is difficult if you have not been doing it for a long time but it was nice trying, especially since it was my first time. I also enjoyed dressing up in a yukata. It takes some time and you need someone else to help you put it on but when it is done you "feel Japanese" :)

After these activites I went to my aunt's place, where I spent the night. It is about two weeks ago I saw my aunt and her husband so it was nice seeing them again. Actually, it felt like we saw each other just the other day. Time goes fast indeed.